A great wedding glorifies the jubilant couple—while freeing them to make the most of this monumental day. But to make that look easy takes months of hard work and preparation.
That’s where José Rolón comes in. A nuptial maestro, José specializes in bringing comfort to a process that’s famously filled with tough decisions and mounting stress. In doing so, he leaves his ego out, and gets the job done—step by easygoing step.
A hospitality veteran (he’s opened two high-end restaurants), José planned his own successful wedding at the coveted Foundry, a top five NYC venue. Passionate about the venue, he joined the staff at the Foundry, rising to become a crucial and beloved member of the events team. He quickly made a name for his chill vibe and generous command, then left to start José Rolón Events.
Some things that characterize José—and set him apart:
• He’s massively comfortable under great pressure. Bring it on!!
• He’ll never oversell you—whether it’s a vendor’s services, or his own.
• He cools hot tempers with a kindness and composure that are contagious.
• He’s a foodie. So he treats food as a priority—not an afterthought.
• He uses a surprising secret weapon: generosity. Instead of channeling a drill sergeant, José first asks, "what can I do to help?"
• You’ll never find him with a clipboard or headset. He does his work with the necessary stealth…and class.
• His (rare) certification translates into time-tested techniques, such as efficient timelines, accurate budgets, insightful dress advice, and more.
• He has infallible solutions for last-minute emergencies (a misplaced birdcage veil? grooming kit for the hungover groom? José has them in hand).
As a result, every José Rolón Event is a seamless wonder. Parents adore him, vendors respect him, and brides and grooms bestow their trust.